1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Xblade Trade for 8' Xblade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, May 25, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys, looking to swap my 9' Fisher Xblade for a 8' X blade and a little cash. Would perfer SS but poly is ok too. Would consider and 8' HD blade and a bunch of cash as well. In good shape, some surface rust but nothing major. Has good cutting edge (5/8 x8) and carbide curb gaurds as well as rubber foil. Will try to get pics this week. Thanks!

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Little cash? they are about 300 in price difference. Plus what year is it? And you want to do the swap. Posts pictures I may be interested. But not sure about throwing in cash. Also I keep my lights unless you have same. My edge was new 1/2 through season. How far did you wear down the base angle? But lets see pics before this goes any further

[​IMG]

These are recent. Edge is 8x6x5/8 I was told by too many on site not to buy the 8inch one becuase it screwed up trip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  3. BigDave12768

4. crossboneracing

I will put the pics up tomorrow or thurs. $300 it is. The angle iron is not worn at all. It has had a 5x8 x 8" edge since new. Has older style lights not the intensifires. Perhaps an even trade if you leave your lights, i dont want to go around screwing with things. I will get the pics up as soon as i can. Thanks also the blade seems to push fine, I am not real sure though, I dont ever drive that truck and plow, I will ask my guys tomorrow.

5. BigDave12768

No thx not interested in paying $300 or down grading lights, I dont need a 9ft. As for the lights they are there own cable. So its just unbolting them.

6. crossboneracing

ok then thanks for looking