1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' xblade price

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by oldmankent, Nov 9, 2011.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Found a plow possibly. 08? 9' xblade. Would like some opinions. Asking price is $2800. No problems known other than the tabs on the headlight cover are broken and they have been glued on. I know I can get new lights for about $250. Did they hit something hard you think? Thanks, Nick.

IMG_20111109_094255.jpg

IMG_20111109_094303.jpg

IMG_20111109_094347.jpg

IMG_20111109_094359.jpg

IMG_20111109_094412.jpg

2. oldmankent

Here is the last one. I'd really appreciate any thoughts. I don't know much about fishers. Looks like it could use a paint job anyway.

IMG_20111109_094536.jpg

3. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

That's a wicked good deal. I paid $2600 for my 8ft xblade. Those are probably the first generation intensefire lights. they had a lot of trouble with them cause everytime you would hit a bump or a snow pile that would break that's why those are probably glewd. fisher redeighned them so when you buy a new set of intensefires you woun't have that same problem with them breaking. The xblade is the best straight blade on the market. I love mine I am going on my second season with it and it's the best straight blade Ive ever owned. Stacks and scapes the best too hope this helps you out.

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

not much to paint on stainless skin Thumbs Up

looks good to me if i was in the market for a newer setup and stainless option. and 9ft is nice to make faster money if you can push it and fit it in tight places.

i love the fact i have a 8ft and 9ft blade for my old truck.

5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

wolf repainted his x-blade looks mint!

6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

That's a good deal. That's what i paid for mine last year.

7. oldmankent

If its still available tomorrow I'm going for it. Now, will the thing fit in the back of my short bed or should I just take my trailer?

8. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

You can fit it in your short bed with tailgate down, just strap it in.

9. oldmankent

Fit or not, its gone. The hunt continues