1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Western Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 4, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Finally sold my last truck with a Unimount hook up a couple of months back so I have no need for this anymore.

Great plow. Works great, very fast/responsive, lifts nice and high. Recent motor and a 60% edge. No rust holes or anything like that. Real solid plow. All lights work, everything is in good condition. 3 springs and a shock. Comes with a rubber deflector as well.

$1200 is my bottom dollar. I can provide pics but it is what it is....a good plow for the money.

No rush to sell it, but it's a great plow and someone can get a decent deal here still if they grab it before the temps fall. Once they do, I'll probably get a local install out of it. Going price here is usually in the $3k price range for something similar......installed.

I have a couple of mounts available as well for extra $. I'll try to package something together reasonably if you need it complete.

2. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Please text or call me, 316-323-7062