1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' WESTERN Uni-Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseld, Dec 26, 2010.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Plow side only. Snow deflector. Purchased new in 2003. Serviced annually. Stored indoors since new, but is not mint by any means. Sold my truck with the smaller backup unimount I had and thought I would make a skid steer plow out of this one, but I never will, so I want to sell it. Chicago NW suburbs. $1200.00 obo. Cash payment only. Have original receipt also.

2. hondarider203

hondarider203 Member

picture please

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Hope to have a picture up soon. Have a friend lined up to do it, as Plowsite has the internets most difficult picture posting system. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd like to see a pic too. email them to me and I'll post them for you if you'd like.

clearwater1@att.net

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Price??

or did i miss it

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

You must have missed it.

8. hondarider203

hondarider203 Member

how many pin wireing harness

9. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I do not know actually. It was bought new to run on a F450, but I then ended up running it on my Chevy. I am going to the shop in a little while if you need more info PM me your number and I can call you with the plow in front of me.

10. hondarider203

hondarider203 Member

i have an 01 2500 hd and i have a 7'6" unimount on it now i was looking to go bigger and thought it would be perfect if it had a 7 pin harness it would hook right up with no major rewire needed

11. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

It will work, as I also have a 01 and ALL my Unimounts work on it as it moves them around for summer/winter storage.

12. hondarider203

hondarider203 Member

well if it is a 7 pi harness ill see if the wife ill let me throw some money together but your about 9 to 10 hours away so if you wouldnt mind i would like more info and pic, how do the angle cylinders look are there any bent or broken parts that need looked at ? how did your truck carey the blade is it to heavy for the truck and could i put pro wings on it enything you could tell me would be helpful if its good or bad seeing as i dont wana make that kind of a trip for nothing

13. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Plow is perfect for its age. No issues with it. Plowed every storm until I sold the truck. I could almost guarantee you would not be disappointed with it. I do not know about putting wings on it as I do not run them on my plows as they are all 9'. Wings would make traveling difficult in town for us. I did take a $100 deposit today from a guy who came to look at it, so I will keep in touch whether or not it sells. Thanks for your interest.

14. hondarider203

hondarider203 Member

ok i live out in the contry only transport problems i would have is passing other plow trucks but most of my lots and drives are big enough to acomidate that size and could cut my plow time in half but best of luck let me know if it sells or not i am interested if not

15. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

$$$$sold$$$$