1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Western Uni-Mount Complete For Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stan, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Western 9’ uni-mount complete for 1988-99 Chevy/GMC. Includes everything you will need from the control unit to the frame mount. Plow has just been serviced, flushed out rams and pump with fresh Western fluid. New hoses, headlight relays, mounting pins. All this plow needs are new guide sticks. The only reason I am selling is that all of my trucks have Meyer units. The cutting edge looks fairly new with a lot of life left. The blade has some small holes on the upper top corners but nothing major. I had some headlight issues with unit and I have a new headlight harness that goes with the deal. $2500 or best offer.

Western Front (Small).jpg

western LS (Small).jpg

Western RS (Small).jpg

Western Control (Small).jpg
  2. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

still available?
  3. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Yes it is still available