1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Western Stainless Spreader Sander for repair or parts $1500 in Connecticut

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by racerboy832, Jan 7, 2013.

1. racerboy832

racerboy832 Junior Member

I have a 9' Western Stainless Ice Breaker sander. I have everything but the control box. I picked it up a couple years ago with intentions of using it on my dump truck and converting it to either electric or Hydraulic. This was used at a dealers parking lot till someone scavenged some parts off the motor for a customers sander. It was then put to the side and sat unused for a couple years. It was stored empty. The truck was wholesaled and they left the control box in it.

I just put new pillow block bearings in the Spinner and I will have one for the rear output shaft. I have the original honda motor but it is missing the carb and intake. I will also include a 14hp Briggs motor that I saved from tractor that you could use. It has the screen for the top too. Overall its in good shape with a few dents on the rear.

I can assist with loading with my Backhoe. The rear spinner housing is off and it is on a pallet.

Located in New Fairfield CT 06812. $1500...

2. racerboy832

Needs a new home.

3. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

any pics? I have a friend with a dump truck looking for one.

4. racerboy832

i'll have them up later tonight.

5. racerboy832

I have to get some bigger pics. The spinner, Honda motor on the plate and the spare Briggs motor are in the Garage.

Picture0111131711_1.jpg

Picture0111131708_1.jpg

Picture0111131712_1.jpg

6. racerboy832

Here are some larger pics.

photo 2 (1).jpg

photo 2 (2).jpg

7. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

how do you have the truck cap mountes to the salt spreader, doesnt it make it hard to fill will salt!!!!

haha

where in CT are you?

8. racerboy832

I am in New Fairfield, CT 06812 I'm on the CT/NY border off Rt 684/84.

9. racerboy832

SOLD. It went onto a good home.