1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Scoop Ploy Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by cole22, Dec 23, 2010.

1. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

I'm buying a 9' ploy scoop plow for my truck tomorrow does anyone have any bad things to say about the plow it self? And does anyone have the snow deflector on there plow and is it worth the money? Thanks.
    People that have there always drama BS about Hiniker just keep it and tell someone who cares.

2. kandrts

kandrts Junior Member

I've got an 8' poly scoop on my plow and i love it, but i do wish i had a deflector on it, because when going down the road when it is snowing all of the snow is pushed right to the center and then goes up and right in front of the lights, so its kind of hard to see. Other then that i really like mine, i just got it this year but don't have any complaints.

3. cole22

cole22 Senior Member

I got a 9' poly scoop plow today with a poly defector on it. I just drove home in a blizzard and the deflector pushed the air up and then it pushed the snow above that making no snow hit the windshield! I love it so far!

4. zchip1979

zchip1979 Junior Member

I have a Hiniker scoop plow and I love it, it moves snow great... Good luck

5. poolboy

poolboy Junior Member

I have 2 9" scoops and love the efficiency and simplicity.