1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Pro Tech pusher - Perfect condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Just as the title says, a Pro Tech 9' box pusher. As you can see from the pics it's in excellent condition. The only way you'd find one nicer is if you bought a new one.

You can either hook it up to a front end loader or the loader of a skid steer. It comes with chains and come-alongs to lock it onto your machine.

Check out http://www.snopusher.com/Default.aspx?tabid=4765 for details. It's model #SP09C.

Asking $2250/BO Looking for a quick sale and will listen to all offers. I can load this onto a trailer or into the back of a truck. PM or respond here if interested. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Wow seems like a good deal, doesn't look like it was ever used. It will sell fast I'm sure.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks Dave. You sure you don't want it? There's nothing worse than non-buyers remorse!

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Tell me about it, I had a buddy that was suppose to buy some stuff for me on the weekend, but instead of bidding at the auction for me he went and got drunk.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you got some good buddies lol

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Oh yeah he's a keeper. LOL

Hey Cam, why you selling that blade anyway?

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL....still laughing!

The plow seemed like a great idea when I got it and then I realized I don't really need it. I bought it right so I'm passing along the good deal to someone else.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds good and the price sure is right also.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Bump for a nice blade.

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the bump, Dave.

Anyone out there need this thing? Let's a make deal...

11. Italian Bee

Italian Bee Junior Member
    from Calgary

Im looking for one but if you were up in near calgary, Alberta, Canada we maybe could make a deal.

12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, Calgary is quite a ways away. Best I could do is put the plow onto a friend's trailer who is heading out to Revelstoke to ride. They won't be going out there until December though so that probably won't work.

Thanks a lot for your interest. I appreciate it.

13. Italian Bee

from Calgary

Yea thanks for the offer though but it would be a little late.. Its not easy trying to find dealers for any kind of snow push out here!

14. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

15. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I sent you an e-mail.

16. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Pro-Tech has a stocking distributor in Calgary! They have over 50 pushers in stock!

17. Italian Bee

from Calgary

I seen that what is a protech 8 ' worth around.. whats everyone paying for these.. Sorry im new to the snow push field.

18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Still for sale...snow's coming!

19. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Still for sale...willing to meet in WI, IA, SD, ND...

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Damn you got bailed out! Thought your wife would have left you in Vegas for a while. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.