1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' plow I bought for my '93 F-350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Backlash63, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Backlash63

Backlash63 Junior Member
    from ny

Can anyone tell me what this plow is? its 9' at the bottom.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Maybe an everest with fisher headgear?
  3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Thats a sweet looking plow. Sand blast it and paint it and it will look awesome. :D
  4. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Does Everest make a plow like that?

I do know, my town has an Everest one-way plow, and an HP wing plow, and the plow frame is a Fisher.
  5. bolensdriver

anyway, I'd love to know the brand as well. It rocks.
  6. Backlash63

Backlash63 Junior Member
    from ny

This is attached to Fisher MM1 Headgear I got a central hydrualic pump and all the controls for $250 @ a local Junkyard. I'm looking for pushplates for the truck and a tilt cylinder. This is our third truck so as of now no rush cause it hasn't snowed much here.
  7. bolensdriver

I still want to know. It's pretty neat.
  8. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

Yes I would be interested to know the make, never seen one like it before.
  9. bolensdriver

I know some of those are made for bigger trucks but I didn't see a listing for them in that size.
  10. bolensdriver

I still wanna know the brand, so I'm keeping this thread up! :yow!:
  11. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

plow I.D.

I can answer your question. The plow is made by a company called braun snow plows. i believe they call yours the braun gullwing or express.
    I think their website is www.braunsnowplows.com. reply back if any questions. Thanks
    Brian :yow!:
  12. rickgelinas

rickgelinas Junior Member

Braun Plow

It is a Braun (Gullwing) and parts are still available through the Braun manufacturer. They have a link on the home page.
  13. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Man you got good eyes! I couldn't find it.
  14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That plow should work good on long runs because you should get a good curl of it and not like a reg.plow where it just rolls off.
  15. Braun

Braun Junior Member

Braun Gull Wing

Thank you for noting that its a Braun Plow. We have made such plows for 60 years now and still going strong. Braun has also a light duty plow for pick ups that is doing very well ,called the Snow King. The Braun plow is built to last for many years. We have recently become a sponsor for this site so please click the sponsor button on the main home page to check out our plow line.
  16. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I guess this post is "built" to last for many years too, it was ressurected:p