1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Meyer Diamond Setup for 87-97 f350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johnny-b-bad, Dec 13, 2011.

1. johnny-b-bad

johnny-b-bad Junior Member
    from NJ

Im selling my 9' meyer diamond plow setup off my 93 F350. It came with my truck when I bought it last year and its too big for the lots I do. Just upgraded to a smaller western and I need to sell this.

Comes with the EZ tube mount, frame brackets, blade, engine driven hydro pump with bracket for 7.3 diesel, control valves, and wiring with a keypad and mount. Only thing i don't have is the lights. It was cobbled together so it would be easier to get a new set with the control modules. The hoop could use some paint, has a couple spots where the paint has peeled off. Has a good cutting edge. Blade has a little bit of rot, nothing major. Painted at the beginning of last season. PM with any questions. Asking $1800 for everything. Located in Lafayette NJ. Also have a brand new meyer pistol grip controller that I bought in april. Asking an extra $150 in place of the keypad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

3. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Im open to offers

4. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

back up for the week

5. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Ok... $1000 for the whole setup, pistol girl not included. Just including the keypad and mount for it. Just got the new mount for my truck so this thing needs to go.

6. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Back up for the new year

7. johnny-b-bad

from NJ

Snow is here, needs to go soon!