1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' MC Trouble tonight

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Motorman 007, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I'm going to jump on it first thing in the morning but our 2006 9' MC just quit tonight. Red light is functioning on the joystick. No functions at all. Just a slight click under the hood. Can't tell for sure if the click is from the iso mod or the solenoid. Suspect bad solenoid or bad ground. Just wanted to throw it out there...it worked fine all day. I'll hit it with the test light in the AM.

Winter has arrived here in Eastern Mass. The forecast was for flurries and we just got done scraping 2.5 inches of flurries. On the news tonight the weather guys were "now" casting instead of forecasting.
  2. Got it...

So do you think when the mechanic disconnects the batteries to replace the glow plug control module he should hook every wire back up that was originally connected?? Just sayin'......

There's so much satisfaction in showing him what's wrong when he can't find it......

I know...that's wrong...:mechanic::mechanic: