1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Hiniker Poly C-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mr.lawn works, Jan 2, 2016.

1. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

F/S 2007 9' Hiniker Poly C-Plow mount, wiring, and controller!
    Mount is on a 2000 F250 Super Duty I will not separate plow is on Truck an will be until it is sold. Only selling to update to a Vplow it is in great working order... Call or Text for pictures as I can not upload to plowsite from my mobile device 563-212-3871

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Including a price might help. And if you want to text the pics to me I'll upload them here for you. That would help as well.

3. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

$4000.00 obo

4. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

What's a # to text them pictures to?

5. JustJeff

847-909-8695

6. JustJeff

Here are your pictures. Not a lot of people on here are very familiar with Hiniker plows. You may want to describe this a little. Isn't this the blade that's reversible to back drag away from overhead doors etc.....?

20151230_122929 [1600x1200].jpeg

20151230_122945 [1600x1200].jpeg

7. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

8. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

To the top

9. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Bump to top

10. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Bump to the top

11. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

I can't believe you haven't got a bite yet. These plows are awesome. Watched a guy plow some lots with loading docks and a few residentials a few years back. It worked great. Wish you luck selling it.

12. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Thanks JMHConstruction hope to sell it soon wanting a VBlade don't do much back dragging anymore so want to upgrade an make the switch

13. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

To the top