1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 g winter tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Well just my new winter tires installed.

DSCF1171.jpg

2. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Shoulda bought a new loader.
    I hear those new ones are traction plus in the snow.

3. Black01Z

Black01Z Member
    from VT

That tread pattern reminds me of the tires on my truck. The Goodear wrangler Silentarmors. Good luck they should rip it up!

4. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Them old tires still look good.

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

The old tires are still good. Huge difference with traction with winter tires. We I decide to sell the loader I will reinstall the old tires.

6. What kind of tires are they ?
    I'm needing tires for my tractor, Ag tires are pretty much useless.

7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

curious neige what are they worth?

8. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

Why not buy 4 more rims and just swap em out when the seasons change? That has to more cost effective than having a guy come out and bust the beads down and re mount them.

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Danno, it's cheaper to bust em down and change out the tires. This isn't like Blizzaks on a car. Rims are about $1k each and you'd still need to change them in spring.

10. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I dont even want to knowpayuppayup

11. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

ummm i hope not 9 grand..... ' 9 g winter tires"

12. MaineF250

MaineF250 Senior Member
    from Maine

you will love them, they are night and day compared to the quarry tires. We have them on all our loaders.

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure they cost 9 grand. Neige has more money then our Prime Minister so he can afford it. Nice tires Paul.

14. Neige

Neige Sponsor

All my Ag tractors run on Ag tires, they work well enough for me.

We only use the loader for snow.

I do love them, our first loader had them on when we bought it. Last year we bought this loader and the guys hated the traction. It really does increase production 2 fold.

Whats with the comparison to Prime Ministers, yesterday Jean Cretian, now to Harper. Maybe I should run our country :D. JD you should know, I make all my money in the summer landscaping and blow it in the winter. :laughing:

15. Perhaps it has something to do with being 15 years old and hard as rocks :)

Got the 1st piece done with my new graphics.
    Pretty happy how is came out. Going to do everything with the same graphics over time.
    Inexpensive, but high impact.
    [​IMG]

If anyone sees me around, say Hi.
    By the end of the week it should have a Western V-Plow on it

16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks very professional. Ag tires are all we use also and they work well enough for our use.

Paul you sure Tony will take the summer off, he said he likes getting dirty. If I come out to the the Snow Games again you guys are taking me downtown to party. You guys got off way to easy this year.:D

17. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Nice work on the truck, high impact ill say.

18. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I thought you were enjoying those young waitresses. Any ways next year you will be an exhibitor for those ebling plows I would think.

19. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No Chad was, not sure if bringing the Eblings to Quebec would be worth while but we'll see.