1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 ft. polyurethane cutting edge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CK82, Dec 28, 2005.

1. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

I purchased a 9ft. x 1.5in. polyurethane edge for my western plow, I ended up getting a different plow and decided not to install the edge before I sold my western. Make an offer, I will pay half of shipping in the U.S. I'm located in Wisconsin.

2. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

One other thing I forgot to mention, in case you dont know the advantages of a poly edge. It lasts much longer around 2 x's or more than a steel edge. Is great for brick paver driveways/parking lots, etc.
  3. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

Is this edge the Yellow one or the Black one?
  4. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

Its the yellow one, which I am pretty sure more heavy duty than the black one.
  5. bank32

bank32 Member

How much for it.
  6. m39976

m39976 Junior Member

How tall is it? And how much?
  7. Gregg Blair

Gregg Blair member

Guys, please be careful in looking at color as a performance characteristic or identifier. Many manufacturers make yellow blades. Many make black. Be sure it was manufactured by a quality urethane manufacturer. Further, our product is actually honey brown. This is undyed urethane. The dye is simply a colorant.
  8. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

I'll take $300 for it, it is a quality edge. Let me know if your interested.
  9. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

It is 6" in height and 1.5" thickness.
  10. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

Any more offers??