1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 ft HD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by camaro 77, Oct 10, 2011.

1. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Looking to get a price on 2 9 foot HD complete with 5/8 cutting edges cash and carry one is for a 2011 F-350 and the second is a 2003 F-350 willing to travel up into Maine if need be I am located in MassI will travel a few hours to pick them up let me know WHAT YOUR BEST PRICE IS. Send me an E-MAIL is best or call my cell

Thanks Jeff
    CELL 781-844-0296
    E-MAIL chevy621@verizon.net

2. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

can anyone at least suggest a shop to buy from its a CASH and CARRY deal no one want to take cash money from me

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

4. If you are looking for new, the best pricing around here is Langs Corner Garage in Rye NH, just over the MA/NH border on Rte 1.

www.langscornergarage.com

5. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

ok is there anyone I should ask to talk to at langs

6. chevyzrule810

camaro where are you located?

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

8. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Yeah he is a clown i would never deal with him. Brads a good guy and i have met him personally

9. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

I wouldn't deal with that guy in topsfiled. Id deal with Brad I have met him personally and I got my Xblade from him. He's a great guy to deal with and his prices are great.

10. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Bellingham mass south of the mass pike

11. chevyzrule810

12. brad96z28

Me 2 but he is using the same pictures as last year. I dont think he has that many and has been posting the same beat up over priced junk for months, in 4 states. I dont have any plows at the moment.

13. chevyzrule810

I regret posting that link now.I've never dealed with the guy at all so I'm not sure.Should run some serial numbers on those plows.My friend who is a landscaper had four mm2 stolen from his shop in the middle of the night last year all in the same night!

14. brad96z28

Ya he is a nice guy If someone calls him and they dont know much about plows and asks him some questions he hangs up on them lol. I hear that all the time.

15. chevyzrule810

That's a nice way of treating people.I went a fisher dealer one time,and the guy behind the counter was on the phone when I came in and told the person on the phone "I'll call you back after I take care of this a-hole." I just walked right out.How did he know I wasn't coming in to buy a new plow?Lost my business.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  16. chevyzrule810

Give these guys a call I go to these guys for all my plow parts.My father is on third plow from them.Talked to them earlier in the week $4800 installed for a minute mount 2 HD on a 2011 chevy silverado 2500.Going in next week to have it put on.

http://www.franklinmotorsofdracut.com/index.htm

17. wolfmobile8

I didn't know Franklin motors was still in busniess. One of my dad's plows came from them. They use to be the only ones that put plows on for the chevy dealers but now J.C Madigan does them all.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  18. brad96z28

I think I would have punched him in the mouth before I walked out though.:realmad:

19. chevyzrule810

Wolf, J.C Madigan was the one the guy was on the phone and told who he was on the phone with he would call them back after he took care of this a-hole.J.C Madigans used to be in Harvard and Ayer but they have consolidated and are in Lancaster now.Tucks trucks in Hudson puts plows on anything you bring to them,but I use Franklin motors because they are close by and are great to do business with.

20. wolfmobile8

Yea I know madigans moved. My dad use to get all his fisher parts and cutting edges from tucks casue he had an acount with them when he had his repair shop. Wow I can't believe that the guy said that was it the guy at madigans that was is the aceesorie place that use to be down the street from there old place. I was thinkin of taking a ride up to there new place this weekend cause I have to get some stuff for my plow. Ive never had a problem there.