1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 ft. Fisher X blade Minute Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cejohnson25, Aug 27, 2012.

1. cejohnson25

cejohnson25 Junior Member

I have a 9 ft. Fisher X blade Minute Mount, in good condition. Will come with controls and all equipment to mount to truck. 9376055566, leave message. Price will depend on best offer.

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

How old, and what is it coming off of?

3. cejohnson25

It is coming off an F-450 that I used as my welding truck. I believe it is about 4 or 5 years old, I would have to look at the papers.

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Look at the serial number on the plow or the pump. First couple digits should be the year

5. cejohnson25

I hope this helps. I really need to sell this before the end of the month, if possible. I have had since 2008 and used that winter and the winter of 2009. It was used twice in 2010 and none last winter. When it is not in use, I store it in a garage. Only interested buyers need to reply. Thanks.

Snow Plow 005.jpg

Snow Plow 001.jpg

Snow Plow 006.jpg

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Pump is an 04 blades are usually same year give or take a year. Wow it wore the base angle almost down to the bolt holes.Why not put a cutting edge on it?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  7. cejohnson25

I don't do this as a profession, I'm a pipefitter. Came with truck and I have no use for it.