1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 ft fisher mm off 02 gmc 2500hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by auto tech, Dec 4, 2010.

1. auto tech

auto tech Junior Member

complete setup wiring,fishstick,pushplates,modules etc. $3,000

2. sojaes

sojaes Junior Member

Very nice. I have the same truck with a 7.5 foot blade...I just threw on new headlights from the MM2...makes such a nice difference...however, with the MM the lift arm is too close to the lights and they touch. so I'm fixing that this week. but gotta say, love the setup...wish I had a 9ft.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

how does that truck handle the weight of the 9' plow?? im just curious because my 2500HD is in the shop right now getting an 8' MM2 on it
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Your asking a price that people get for a Minute Mount 2 9' setup. Your's is a MM1 with the SEHP 2 plug setup. Looks good but not $3000 good.
  5. auto tech

auto tech Junior Member

the truck handled it great never knew it was there and when angled plowing snow it doesnt put the snow in front of your tires and possibly get you buried only way to go
  6. auto tech

auto tech Junior Member

the plow sold looks like people are pricing to low or not being patient,or need the money dont know but like they say theres a butt for every seat,by the way the 9 ft would make a nice plow for that doggde but not sure if that strait x could handle it and also if you want to move some snow try narrowing the tire so you dont float on the snow balloon tires look cool but not very funcional in the snow people need to decide what they want to do push snow,go muddin. but any how thanks for your input