1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 foot MM1 2 plug- 700$

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chrisf250, Feb 18, 2013.

1. chrisf250

chrisf250 Member
    from MASS

Like the title says, plow was working just fine. I needed an 8ft so I switched my wiring and got a mm2 3 plug. As I was getting this ready to sell I noticed the base lug was cracked. As i was trying to get the old lug off one of the bolts broke off flush. I'm assuming it needs to be drilled and tapped unless you can get the bolt out somehow. I tried running it with just the one bolt but the o ring wont seal and the plow just blows hydraulic fluid. Besides that small repair and a new cutting edge this plow functions fine. Could use some new paint but I don't have the time to try and fix it up. I can email pictures. Price is best offer, interested in trades too, firearms, 99+ f350 parts or tools.

2. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Can u post pics and where in ma r u

3. chrisf250

chrisf250 Member
    from MASS

I'm in Woburn, I cant post pics cause I only have an iphone

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

5. chrisf250

chrisf250 Member