1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 foot bladedoes

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by plow north, Sep 30, 2008.

1. plow north

plow north Member

can anyone tell me if i can remove my 7.6 blade of and replace it with a 9 ft and still retain my same push beam it is pro 3000 curtis tymusic

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

that a good question wesport

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I asked a similar question about swapping my 7.6 blade for an 8 and the answer was yes. I just wonder if the hydraulics are the same with the added weight? Call Curtis or maybe the Curtis rep will chime in?....

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

yes....................

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have an 8ft if your looking ?

6. plow north

plow north Member

thanks for everyones input the dealer i spoke to tells me no but i checked the curtis site and according to thier specs 7 to 9 foot blades all have 54 inch push beams. thanks again gentlemen have a profitable winter.

7. Butcher

Butcher Junior Member
    from NE OHIO

plowman you have an 8 foot is it just blade or do you have a mount and wiring

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

theres curtis reps here:confused:

9. dbreault

dbreault Member

You can switch out any moldboard on like-style plows. For example if you have a full trip Sno-Pro 3000 you can use anything from the 7.5 - 9ft moldboard. If you have a Sno-Pro Trip edge you can change out like moldboards.

Sorry for the delay in feedback, been traveling tymusic ussmileyflag, 'tis the season! payup