1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Fisher Minute Mount HD Plow. LIKE BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bdavis, Dec 28, 2006.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

This is a new "take off" 9' Fisher Minute Mount 2 HD Plow. It was removed from a brand new vehicle and placed inside a garage last August. It has never been plowed. Its 9' HD MM2 in Brand New Condition. $2500 Call Brian 978-412-9008

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  2. bdavis

bdavis Member

bump to the top

bump to the top
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

A couple of questions....Can you ship to PA? Also, I see that there are a bunch of plows in the background of your picture, can you get a mount & wiring for an 05'-06' Superduty?
  4. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Don't wantto hijack the thread but I've got a 8'6" fisher v plow that was off of a 05' 250, plow is a little older though. All wiring and mounts included. I posted a thread about it in this section a week or so ago if your interested.
  5. bdavis

bdavis Member

I cant ship to PA.... pickup only...... but I do have the push plates and all the wiring for that vehicle if you need it