1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' fisher mc

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by snowsniper1, Mar 17, 2007.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

what do you think my 2 year old 9' fisher mc is worth complete with hand held control and super duty mount
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

2500 in the fall now if your lucky 1500
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sorry, but I think it is worth a little more than that. Probably more like $3200 or more.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I agree....
  5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

did not see it was 2 years old its probly worth 3000
  6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Just remember, what its worth and what you'll actually get for it are two different things, especially going into spring. Local snow season will also have an effect on pricing.
  7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You can get maximum dollars if you find someone that can use the complete set up. As soon as you need a different mount or wiring the price will go down considerably.
  8. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

So stay away from the east coast. This season SUCKED !!!! so I do not think any one will give you top doller, from anywhere that got **** for snow, Just my opinion.