1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Fishe Snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90Chevy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. 90Chevy

90Chevy Junior Member

We have a 2000 9' Fisher Straight blade with snow foil on here that work well. The plow came with the dump truck i purchased and im not going to use it anymore im going to use a v plow instead so i have no need for this one anymore. This plow runs off of central hydraulics. With this purchase of this plow u will get the blade and light bar, mount for a 2000 F-550 may fits other years not sure (The mount is still on the truck but will be off in the next couple of weeks), and the plug for your light to work on the plow itself. Any ?s feel free to call or text me if u need more pics i can send them or want to come look at it 419-566-8951 Mark. If the plow needs to be shipped the buyer will pay all shipping costs. Thanks again $2000.00 or best offer

p.s We just took the mount off the truck and it has been welded in spots

sn.jpg

sn2.jpg

sn3.jpg

sn4.jpg

2. TerraScraper

TerraScraper Member

Might be interested in the push plates, send me some pics if you have them. Feel free to text them to me
    203 258 838two