1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' BOSS super duty XT $3,400

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigplower, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

I am selling this 9' BOSS super duty XT straight blade. Cutting edge has another season left on it. Comes with wireharness, smart touch 2 controller, and a plow mount that will fit a f-250 or f-350 from 1999-2007. There is a small gash in the plow from a man hole cover that jumped out in front of me, but have used it for the last two years with no problems... Let me know if you have any questions. Looking to get $3,400 for it. Thanks for looking!

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

2. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

to the top...

3. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

wknd bump!

4. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

i know there is no snow now, but we'll have snow next winter :)

5. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

maybe trade for something??

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

For a used straight blade with a gash in it, in a no snow year your price is about a grand too high

7. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

gash really isnt a big deal and i'm open to offers or trades.

8. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

Nice plow.Where are you located?

9. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with Exmark. Plow looks clean other than the gash though. Unfortunatly its the end of the season and most plow guys are hurting after this season and probably not looking to add onto their fleet unless the price was right. I sold a 9' that I had sandblasted and powdercoated... mount, a-frame, blade with new stickers. Sold it for $2800 (I believe) in December. Plow and mount looked brand new, no joke. Just giving my .02

10. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Michigan- I'd meet part way for the right price.

11. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

2-3" this weekend and more next week. Someone NEEDS this!

12. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

to the top