1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' Boss Super Duty Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowman19, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

This is for a Boss 9' Straight Plow and Controller Only $1400 obo Thanks Call Mike (810)348-6268 (Located in Burton,MI)

Picture 090.jpg

Picture 091.jpg

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

PM sent!

Bossman

3. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Still for Sale!

4. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Hi there,
    What year is the plow as the light bar seems to be a rather new design compared to the plow mould board. Also what kind of controller are you includeing (joystick or push button)? Thanks in advance for your time.

5. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Hi again, Can you let me know if the plow is still for sale. I would be interested in it and have the holiday weekend that I could make a trip to come get it. Thanks again for your time.

6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

really really interested in the plow could you meet me at the border as it would be the quickest way for me to get there from ny. please call me at 716 444 6613

7. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Is the plow still up for sale or????

8. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

sorry dont get on here much in the summer, yeah it sold same day i put the ad up. sorry