1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by alldayrj, Feb 23, 2014.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

$3k obo. Cutting edges have at least one season left. Greased after every use. Fresh fluid and springs. This pic was taken at the beginning of the season. The flap ripped (not shown). Can demonstrate on the truck or deliver it or load with a skid steer

Post here or message me
  2. Jakedaawg

Jakedaawg Senior Member
    from N. Mi

I will be heading to NY in the spring so I am interested if its still available. Think we could load it in the bed of a pick up with your skidster? Has there been any welding? It appears to be the latest smart hitch model? I have to deliver a boat to NY in April. Could a deposit hold it and would pay cash upon successfully getting it in the bed? How many seasons on it? Appears to have been kept indoors? Controller with it?
  3. alldayrj

I dont want to sit on it until then but if i still have it its yours. I bought it end of last year with blizzard money, previous owner essentially didnt use it. If it will fit i can certainly get it in there with a skid. Yes it has smart hitch which is AWESOME. Always stored indoors. Includes controller. The rubber flap is torn though, not shown.
  4. alldayrj