1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9' blade e60 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jcoria, Nov 11, 2012.

1. jcoria

jcoria Junior Member

What's up guys, hoping for some help. I bought a dump truck with a Meyers 9' blade and an E60 pump. Both hoses that connect to the arms are done for, maybe because they are old? Well, while I was plowing, the plow all of a sudden just dropped and wouldn't go up or to either side, I noticed that it made a weird noise while I moved the controller (no hydraulic fluid) so now its time to get new hoses. I looked on the hoses that are on there already and it says "Meyers part- Flexpulse II 2374" I did a search on the actual Meyers site and nothing. I'm currently on angelossupplies.com and I see that there is only one option for hoses (http://www.angelos-supplies.com/sno...D/5443/Level/a/Default.aspx?SortField=EAN,EAN)

Has anyone on here ordered these hoses due to similar problems? I just want to make sure they are the hoses before I order them for no reason.

2. 95HDRam

95HDRam Senior Member

3. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

Plow hoses are generic 1/4" hydraulic hoses. You can get them made to the right length at ANY hydraulic (i.e. farm tractor, heavy machinery) supplier. If you were in Canada, I would suggest Princess Automotive or Cisco.

Don't skimp on them, get the hoses with steel reinforcement, not nylon or plastic. The price difference is negligible and they'll take a lot more pressure and abuse.