1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'-6" Vee For Trade Or Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CENLO, Jul 10, 2008.

1. CENLO

CENLO Member

I have a 9'-6" Vee Plow with a 04 Super Duty Mount. Plow is 4 years old and in very good shape. We have added steel to reinforce the main uprights. (anyone with the Western Vee knows the welds in this area crack) Plow is very clean....new blades last season. Sold truck. I am looking to get a 7'-6" or 8'-0" straight blade to mount on a 07 Tundra. I am willing to trade straight up or will sell plow for $4000.00 obo

2. CENLO

CENLO Member

bump bump bump

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

4 years old and you want $4k??? Good luck. You can get them brand new here for that. Free bump

4. CENLO

CENLO Member

Where can you get one for that price?

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

In Cleveland.....everything's on sale!! Economy sucks here. A couple of the local plow places are offering free install on the purchase too. Not only can you talk them down $1800, you get the install too.

Sign of the times!! I think things must be alot better in Canada!!

6. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Do you have pics, and have you considered lowering your price at all? Are you selling harness and controller as well?

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I think it was in Canadian currency! I have one sale and i thought it was priced well also but then i got racked over on it too..........had one serious person and that has gone no where since he will not return the e-mails after our phone agreement and long talk..................oh well trust no one until you have money in hand!

8. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

WKahler: Good point on the Canadian currency. I didn't think of that. What does that come out to with US currency?

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

4,000.00 CAD = 3,895.37 USD

Canada Dollars
    1 CAD = 0.973843 USD

United States Dollars
    1 USD = 1.02686 CAD

10. CENLO

CENLO Member

I think I should just keep it......or trade for a straight blade! It seems as they don't make 1/2 tons to plow anymore!