1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9.5 Fisher V plow in new jersey

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90plow, Apr 5, 2009.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

We bought this plow from another contractor that went out of buisness about 4 years ago. I never personally used this plow since purchasing. Its a Minute mount II no wiring or truck side parts PLOW ONLY. I'm looking to get about $1,600 cash for the plow I can meet buyer in the middle up to 25 miles away. PM me or email me at wolfscornerconstruction@yahoo.com
    -Eric

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

wheres the pics where are you at in n j

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Im very interested.......i live in edison......please pm or respone back.

4. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I can take pics when I go over to the other garage this week. I live in Randolph NJ thats where the plow is located as well. The plow is in decent condition for its age suprisingly not much rust anywhere on it.

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

found some pics from when i moved the plow.

found some pics from when i moved the plow.

DSCN1633%20%28Custom%29.JPG

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

tim is licking his lips right now

7. dgc

dgc Junior Member

hows the rubber center piece and edge

8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

They both were fine as far as i remember the guy who owned it before only used it a season or two then wrecked the truck it was used on so he sold us the plow and its been sitting ever since.

9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Also forgot to mention I have a V-plow Fish-stik hand held controller available for an extra 100 bucks to the buyer of the plow or $200 to someone else.

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I would like to meet up and look at the plow. Is there a good time for you when i can take a look at it? If you need more information i will PM you my cell phone number. You sure that is a 9.5? It looks more like a 8.5? I did not think fisher makes a 9.5

Thanks Tim

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  11. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Its definately a 9.5 V plow. PM me with cell number if you want.

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

im thinking if my f250 will handle it. I am pretty sure it will. let me know what tim does with it.

13. bdavis

bdavis Member

Thats a SCORE !!! Wish you were closer to MA. I would come tonight

14. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

SOLD! Joe came by and bought it last night.