1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9.5 Fisher SS V blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HardRockEq, Apr 27, 2011.

1. HardRockEq

HardRockEq Junior Member

9.5 Fisher SS V blade complete with truck side off of a 2009 Ford
    How about $5000.00

Blade is 2 hours away at my cabin, so If someone is serious Ill get it out of storage, if not its staying there for the summer.

photo(11).JPG

photo(15).JPG

photo(12).JPG

photo(10).JPG

photo(13).JPG

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

How about $1000 less for something people can but new at that price? I know it has that kind of value to you, but you have to know what's out there! Sorry to discourage, and good luck

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

2nd that post, I love my 8-6, but it was $ 5200 new & installed, with the rubber deflector, a 9-6 would of been a couple hundred more. Just a set of edges is
    $ 350ish, then add all the rust & dents, & time of year. Not trying to be a d#$k, just stating facts. Good luck.

4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Seems like a nice plow

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

It should for the price of a brand new one.

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Lot of rust on that plow, and add a lift arm to your shopping list.

7. HardRockEq

HardRockEq Junior Member

Sorry guys I realize I listed it too high, just thought it would be worth more, if anyone is interested feel free to make an offer

8. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Ya for 5200 i could have bought a brand new one. I'm in the market for one, but there becomes a certain point where you might as well spend a little more for brand new, you know?

9. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I'd take it for $2700

10. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I'll take it today for $3500. It looks beat for only a couple years old. Look at that moldboard.

11. HardRockEq

HardRockEq Junior Member

How about 3800 and you can pick it up in Syracuse NY, cut down on drive time