1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9.2 dxt poly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Feb 28, 2015.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I am Goin to sell my 9.2 dxt. Plow is in great shape just bought December of 2014 and didn't start plowing till jan. I fluid filmed it and has been washed after each storm . probably has 35 hours on it. Asking 5000 firm. All wiring and controller go. Frame for dodge ram 2014.

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Selling because I had a wideout and want to go back to an expandable plow again.

3. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

Why did you switch in the first place? Not being a smart azz. I am debating on staying with another v or go to a wide out.

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

There are alot of smart Azz comments on here! Because I have a boss dealer right where I live. The western is over an hour away. Plus I wanted to try the boss and it's nice just don't care for the controller having to run each wing seperate.

5. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

You don't have too, well at on a 2010 you hold both right side or both left side and it works like a straight blade.

6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Thanks! I have had westerns for years. Joe That Makes It A Little easier

7. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Yep one touch scoop one touch vee one touch straight

8. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'm guessing you didn't attempt to really give it a try? You don't run each wing separate. At all.

Not a smart a$$ comment. Just the truth.

9. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Joystick is stupid proof. (That was smart a$$...) seems like a decent deal.

10. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I know 3 other guys that switched to the dxt and didn't know it u could run both wings together. If your not familiar u wouldn't know.

11. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Older plows it doesn't do this, only fairly new. Trust me I just found this out and I have a few boss vxt. But my new DXT does this.

12. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Ummmmmm, ok?

Ok.....

13. jimslawnsnow

jimslawnsnow PlowSite Fanatic
    from mn

That's a load of bs. I have an older flat too and had a vxt. Both had the same controller and controlled the same as people are saying above.

14. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

I honestly only tried one truck other then the new one, it wouldn't do it. Something must be wrong with it then, I bought it used so idk.

15. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

My 05 Flat top will do it and that is with it's original hand held controller.