1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 1/2 ss extreme v for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nathanlacourse, Sep 10, 2008.

1. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

lasts year model with fishers wings and new cutting edge $4500.00

2. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

3. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

no pics right now zip 12883

4. DJMAUCTION

DJMAUCTION Member

Interested

This the plow only or the whole set up, plates, wiring, controller ect....if so, do you have everything out of the truck now ?

I live 2 hours from ya. and could mount the plow as I have the same, and grab the wires , controller and plates for the other truck.

5. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

the whole set up plow is off 99 ford 250

6. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

any offers

7. bdavis

bdavis Member

3500? Id love to see a pic because I dont know what the wings are for an extreme v

8. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

the plow is a hour away at my dealer, he is trying to sell it. i got to get over there and take pictures. the wings are made by fisher they hook on the ends of the plow.they probably make the plow 1 1/2 feet longer and lets you carry more snow.and when your windrowing the wing dont let the snow spill off the ends

9. karol

karol Senior Member

pics

I
    Pics. especially of the wings. Never seen fisher wings.

10. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

centralparts.com under accessories then plow wings extensions ill try to get pictures this week