1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 1/2' Hiniker V-Plow Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Andrews Lawn, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn Junior Member

I have a 9 1/2 ft. Hiniker V-Plow for sale. It's 2 seasons old with barely any wear on the cutting edges. It's in excellent shape. It fits a 99-04 Ford Super Duty. i believe it will fit a F-250 all the way to a F-550. It is currently on a 2003 F-550. We are selling the plow because we decided to use the truck as a spreader truck only. Asking price is $2,750.00 obo. I could deliver within a couple hundred miles of Kansas City. E-mail me with any questions at andrewscon@msn.com Thanks.
  2. Andrews Lawn

I"m willing to take $2000 for this plow with it being towards the end of the season.
  3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

do you still have this plow?
  4. Andrews Lawn

I still have the plow for sale. You can contact me at 913-207-6847. Thanks.

Paul Andrews
    Andrews' Lawn & Landscape
  5. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Any pictures of the plow?
  6. drafto

drafto Member

Hey Craftybigdog, where did you get your Boss, the closest dealer I found was in Kennett Square? I bought an 03 Ram with a Boss 8.2 V and am looking for some accessories, let me know, drafto@insertkey.com.