1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9 1/2 Foot Hiniker V-plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BM'S PLOWING, Sep 7, 2008.

1. BM'S PLOWING

BM'S PLOWING Member
    from MASS.

JUST LOOOKING FOR SOME INPUT. I HAVE A 05 FORD F-250 WITH A 8 1/2 FOOT FISHER HD STRAIGHT BLADE. I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WANTS TO GET RID OF HIS HINIKER 9 1/2 V BLADE AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING IT ON MY FORD. IT CAME OFF A CHEVY SO I WOULD HAVE TO BUY A NEW FRAME AND WIRING HARNESS. MY TRUCK HAS THE 5600LBS FAWR SO IT SHOULD HANDLE IT WITH NO PROBLEM. IF ANYBODY HAS THIS MODEL PLOW HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPREACIATED. ALSO IF ANYBODY IS INNTRESTED IN MY FISHER IT IS IN BETTER THEN NEW CONDITION. IT IS ONLY A YEAR OLD WITH A NEW CUTTING EDGE WITH THE LIGHT UPGRADE. ussmileyflag

BM'S PLOWING
    2005 FORD F-250 W/ 8 1/2 FISHER HD
    MODIFIED REAR SUSPENSION
    2 YARD HENDERSON SANDER
    2 HONDA HS-80 TRACK SNOWBLOWERS

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I haven't used Hiniker before, but I know at least one really big company around here uses strictly them. I talked to him before, and he said that he wouldn't use any othe brand. I hope this helps. Oh, and he has 20 + trucks out each storm.