1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8ft Western Ultramount Pro-Plus

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueRam2500, May 23, 2008.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

2 year old 8' Western Ultramount Pro Plus with the poly deflector. This is for the blade only. Must be picked up in Montville, NJ. Asking $2000.

ebay stuff 001.jpg

2. BlueRam2500

Bump up, price is or best offer.

3. BlueRam2500

For those who are wondering why there is not truck mount/wiring included: the truck mount was damaged in an accident a few weeks ago and cannot be used. The isolation module can be included for a little extra as well as the joystick controller. The truck mount will have to be purchased separately.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

can you take an IOU,,,,lol

5. BlueRam2500

I will take an IOU wrapped in some cash!! You in the market for a plow?

6. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Was this plow on your ram? How did it handle the extra weight of the Pro-Plus? I need a new plow for the new truck

7. BlueRam2500

The plow hung perfectly off the front of my truck. I have 2" spacers on my truck and 35" tires and the truck barely squat with the plow all the way up. I attached a pic for you.

I will also include with the sale the isolation module, three wires, and the handheld controller. The only thing you or anyone will need is a new frame.

Truck and plow 001.jpg

8. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Sweet thank you! Give me a few days, I gotta see what my schedule looks like, to see how soon I may be able to pick it up.. I will let you know asap.. What happened to your truck?

9. BlueRam2500

No problem at all. I can meet you somewhere for the exchange if you like, that way you don't have to come the whole way out here.

I was in an accident with my truck two weeks ago where the whole frame needs to be replaced. With diesel around $5/gallon, it has been nice driving a Nissan Sentra around which gets 35mpg. I have decided that with rising prices and the cost to just run the truck that I will be trading it in and buying a new Hemi. I am a school teacher during the day and just don't need to have a 3/4 ton diesel truck as my daily driver. If fuel was still $2-3 per gallon, than I would keep the truck.

Sorry to ramble on...let me know what you decide to do.

10. BlueRam2500

Sold Sold Sold Sold