1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8ft western plow for sale for chevy make offer!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigboss1, Oct 3, 2007.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

i am debating weather or not to sell it but if the offer is right it is off my 1991 suburban 1500 i am going to junk its a 8 ft western in GREAT shape with brand new joystick and cables 2yr old cable pump Meyer truck lights the blade is in great shape has newer cylinders last year and all new hoses last year too let me know what you think i will send pics if needed thanks

2. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

Suburban Plow

how old is the plow ? all complete? I need a complete plow setup for my 93 GMC Suburban

3. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

pics

If still available send pics - thanks

4. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

the plow itself is prob 7 rs old but in great shape the rig on the truck we bought when we got the in 2004 the pump a yr later and all the controls last winter the (old joystick took a crap) the lights we got the same time as the joystick i cant see why it wouldn't fit a 93 i will get you a pic of the moldboard asap

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

that suburban looks to be in awesome shape why are you junking it.. its always a shame to see nice old trucks in a junkyard that are still in decent shape.

6. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

heres some pics of th moldboard and y im junkin it is cuz its has a new engine and trans im gona remove and part the rest out oh and sorry about the light in the pics

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  7. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

parts truck

I am interested in the truck for interior parts as well as the plow for my 85 blazer. What are you looking to get?

8. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

im lookin for like 1500 for the truck and plow with no tires trans or engine

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Where in Pa are you?

10. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

i am in huntingdon valley

11. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

FYI...That is a Meyer frame on the truck and it is a Meyer blade with an old Western pump installed...

12. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

yea oh well idc it works like a western not a pos meyer