1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8ft v-box Stainless Steel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captjack, Aug 20, 2004.

1. captjack

captjack Member

Hello, I have a used Buyers Brand Stainless Steel V-BOX. It has been kept in my garage, it is clean unit. It will need the 2 bearings on the spinner shaft, I think they are 10 bucks each.
    I live in MD and can help deliver. Unit comes with cab controls and long and short spinner shutes. 8.5 hp Brigg engine starts every time.
  2. snoking

snoking Senior Member

3. captjack

captjack Member

Pics will be coming soon, I had family stuff to do today and did not get a chance o take any. The spreader has a ton of stuff stacked on top of it in my garage. It will take me an hout to get to it.
    I will try to have them up soon
  4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

P R I C E ??????????
  5. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

Is the spreader still for sale? Price??
  6. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

email some pics and price
  7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I have been waiting for a long time on this one folks. capt. jack PM'ed me, but I'm still waiting on pics.
  8. NorthwestPlower1

NorthwestPlower1 Member

Call me if you still have this for sale. 847 891-9121
  9. Plowking

Plowking Junior Member

Iam very interested in your spreader. How much??
  10. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

add me to the list how much i am close