1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8ft mm2 hd won't hold right angle

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BillyRgn, Dec 14, 2013.

1. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I have a 8ft HD mm2 it is one season old, it is the two plug version I believe it is the fleet flex, the truck also works with my v plows. The plow functions fine up down left right, fluid is full etc. however when I angle the blade to the right (passenger side) and start pushing it is creeping back tward straight. I have angled it back and forth several times to work any air out of it but it is still the same. No leaks everything looks good. It is only when it is Angled right. Angled left is strong. Help please !!!!

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Bad or improperly adjusted relief valve.

3. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Those are screw type valves right? If I wanted to correct it would I turn it in or out ??? Would it be the one on the right or left ?? Thanks for the help

4. Tyler Jones

Tyler Jones Junior Member

5. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Thank you !!! I was looking for that but was having trouble finding it. !!

6. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Relief valve replaced, no difference any ideas ??

7. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Did you replace the correct one? It will be the one next to the pump relief. Possibly the check valve or ram itself. Do you have any leaks at ram or it's hose?

8. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I meant to post. I ended up running it to the dealer, I think they said it was the check valve and something else was outta wack, there was no charge didn't even realize there was still a warranty on it.