1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8ft Kage SnowFire, brand new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TDS Landscaping, Dec 6, 2012.

1. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

I have a brand new 8' SnowFire from Kage available, literally picked it up today.

I only needed 2 units, but bought 3 to receive a volume discount, thus the 3rd unit is for sale.

Asking $5400, no sales tax, cash only. This is $600 less than you would pay w/ sales tax from Kage. Full 2 year warranty, manual, etc.. Still in shrink wrap, will leave it on the trailer strapped down and in shrink wrap in case you would like delivery. Will deliver 30 miles free, and for $1.50 per loaded mile after that.

Will trade straight up for a new Hiniker V Plow or almost straight up for a Hiniker 9' scoop plow. Partial trades also considered for a snow bucket, high flow loader snow blower, salter/sander, pallet forks... Also would consider barter for a contractor who can remodel a bathroom for me. Other trades for stuff i don't need will only be considered if of greater value.

PM or Text 507-317-8833

Located in south central MN.

rsz_img_0789.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. TDS Landscaping

To the top!

3. BigBladePusher

BigBladePusher Member

nice piece of equiptment if i was closer i would love this. good luck with the sale!

4. TDS Landscaping

Agreed, love how solid these things are built.
    To the top!

5. TDS Landscaping

Bump it up

6. TDS Landscaping

For some reason I thought these things were more popular on this board. Maybe the cost is too high?
    If you haven't run one it is incredible how efficient of a system it is, we put both of them to great use with the snow this weekend. 3rd is still on the trailer, stored indoors, in the shrink wrap.
    Based on production levels from past years on the same accounts with same snowfall amounts, we saved between 15-30% of time and scraped down cleaner. After one use i already plan to sell off the other pushers and the hiniker v-plow i had on my loaders, they are irrelevant with this setup.

$5250 cash, no sales tax.

7. TDS Landscaping

8. TDS Landscaping

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Dam that's getting cheap

10. TDS Landscaping

$4900.

No one wants a Kage?

11. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Left you a vm.

12. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

If I had the extra cash right now I would be all over that!

13. TDS Landscaping

Bump up..

Trade offers?

This thing is in my way at the shop, want it gone before i get tempted to buy another skid loader to use it on! ;)

14. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

What you looking for in a trade? I have a Western MVP plus, 8'6". With wings, controller, ultramount and the truckside for a ford 2008 and up. In great condition and no issues at all.

15. TDS Landscaping

Not looking for anything Western, i run all Hiniker in my fleet, thank you though. I am looking for a V-box spreader, snow bucket, skid loader attachments, hiniker mid-weight poly plow for my Jeep, partial trade towards a dingo or other mini track loader, or anything else of greater value than the unit.

Edit: Trades also considered for lawn/landscape equipment.

Thanks,
    Jordan

16. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Just sold a stainless vbox. Oh well.

17. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Interested in a 88in bobcat snow bucket? From fm area, very Interested

18. TDS Landscaping

Would be interested in a partial trade on a snow bucket. Shoot me a PM or give me a call.

Thanks,
    Jordan

19. TDS Landscaping

Still available

20. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Wish I was closer
    Free bump