Snow Plowing Forum banner

8ft Galvanized Boss Plow w/ Mount and Wiring Chicagoland

597 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Tscape 
#1 ·
Well hate to let this blade go as ive put a ton of work into it and get non stop compliments on it but taking a year off of the white stuff due to being swamped with work and plan to either pick up a V next year or a Skid steer. Not sure of the exact build date of this blade but ive owned it for 3 years and when i bought it, it looked only a few years old. Biggest thing youll notice is that it has been professionally stripped and galvanized. this will make the plow look new for its entire life. it wont rust and will look the way it does today in 20 years. if you dont believe me, the guy who did it has blades older then me that look better then mine. Everything on it works perfect including changing the oil every season and a new set of headlight housings last season. the cutting edge is at about 60-70% id say. plenty for another season or two. it will come with plenty of spare parts including a new lift and angle hose, new solenoid and like 4 or 5 quarts of plow oil. i have a mount and full wiring including light adapters for a 99-07 ford f250-550. the mount and wiring are currently on my truck in case i have to move the blade for someone and will be promptly removed if you decided youd like them with the blade. i have a handheld and joystick controller that youll take your choice of which one youd like as well as about 3/4 of the bolts needed for the mount brand new that i will include. i will separate the items if need be. i would like $2000 for the blade with spare parts. $600 for the mount and wiring including mounting bolts and choice of controller. if youd like the package deal i let it go for $2400. im pretty firm on the prices but will entertain offers. can help with delivery within reason. feel free to post on here, pm me, email me or call me with any questions of offers. 847-204-6196 Erik email eriksserviceplumbing@gmail.com

Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Gas

Wood Motor vehicle Gas Toolroom Tool

Motor vehicle Tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Gas

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Gas Auto part

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.