1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8FT Fisher Minute Mount Snow Plow Completely Redone Blasted and Painted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow2Go, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi

Straight off my craigslist ad, hense the harshness! LOL!

Ok I wont be able to get pics up till tomorrow because of my Iphone breaking but IS A 4 SPRING TRIP UNI-MOUNT OR MINUTE MOUNT PLOW 8ft Fisher Snow Plow, that has been Completely Disassembled Sand Blasted, Primed and Painted with Fisher Paint. Ready to go. Along with the pump being drained and fresh with new fluid.

The cool thing about fisher is it has a western 9 pin plug, so if you have a western controller and harness you can use that, you just need to get the frame bracket. I do have a controller for it but Im keeping it. The only thing it could use is a cutting edge. The old one still left off and you can get a new one at Snow Supply in Bolingbrook for 89.00 in stock so don't email or call saying they are 200.00 They aren't!

I am firm on the price so don't show up or call saying you have this much. I want 1500 and no less. These plows sell rusty for this price. This one is LIKE NEW!! If it doesn't sell, its going on eBay. I wont be available till tomorrow afternoon so I will take calls as they come in and go in line when calling back. Here is a picture of one off ebay that went for 1447.00 last week
    [​IMG]
    All you will need to operate this is the Controller, Harness and Truck Mount side. Call 815 272 6029, If I dont answer leave a VM.

2. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi