1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8FT. BOSS Poly plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Land Design, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Land Design

Land Design Member

8 ft. boss poly superduty straight blade (blade only, no bracket or controller) for sale. bought new in 2002 used 1 season , excellent condition. $2100 obo. Please email to Nickbf350@aol.com for questions

Thanks,
    Nick

2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

thats alot of money just for a used blade.

3. Land Design

Land Design Member

This is the heavy duty boss poly plow. This plow has 4 trip springs plus a shock absorber. Cutting edge is good as the plow was only run for a few months. Plow also has snow deflector. Has light surface rust in a few places (normal from storage), could be repainted eaisly. $1975.00

Please send quesitons to Nickbf350@aol.com

4. bobtiedt

bobtiedt Junior Member
    from NE iowa

i would like to see some pictures nick

5. Land Design

Land Design Member

I'm not sure how to post to the site so please send me your email and i will send them directly to you. you can send your email address to Nickbf350@aol.com

thanks

6. Land Design

Land Design Member

7. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Still available???

Hey there was wondering if the blade is still available? Looking for a spare one for a truck I am buying at the end of the week. Where in Mi. are you? I am near Mt. Clemens. Thanks

8. Land Design

Land Design Member

plow is in West Bloomfield Please call at 248-763-9652

9. Land Design

Land Design Member

10. Land Design

Land Design Member

Liink didn't work but search under "boss poly plow"

11. Land Design

Land Design Member

Ben,

In response to your question..........yes the plow is still for sale. It is currently on ebay. search for "boss poly plow" and you will see it as their is only one or two on there now that are poly. The ebay name is phase3auctions.

Thanks

12. Land Design

Land Design Member

sold....................................................................