1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

89 S-10 blazer with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHPL, Dec 29, 2007.

1. CHPL

CHPL Member

I am listing my fathers S-10. It is a 1989 with about 65k miles on it. It comes with a Myers plow I believe it is 6 1/2 ft. It was used to plow his personal driveway and parking lot of his business. It is in Southern New Jersey. We are asking $3500.
    I am listing it here first and if no interest I will be putting it on Ebay. I can email pictures to any one interested as I tried to add them here and am having trouble doing so

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

plow truck

i just saw a 94 used on persanol driveway with a newer unimount real nice plow go 4 $1475 on ebay 2 weeks ago. i am interested in the unit would like to see pics and what we could do about the price. allgreenlawnservice@yahoo.com i do have some things my self 4 sale now if you might consider some trading commercial lawnmowers-blowers ect.......... let me know thanks

3. CHPL

CHPL Member

pics

I added some pictures. As in most cases with vehicles there is room for negotiation so make an offer if you would like

Blazer pics 002.jpg

Blazer pics 003.jpg

Blazer pics 004.jpg

Blazer pics 005.jpg

Blazer pics 006.jpg