1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

89 Ford F250 with plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smitty58, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

1989 FORD F250, auto, 4WD, 79k miles, PLOW INCLUDED! $3,900 513-267-0929 Trenton

markstruck.jpg

2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

What motor does this truck have? Have you ever spread salt with it? What is the general overall condition of the vehicle (Can it be driven to St. Louis?)

3. bcf

bcf Senior Member

What kind of gearing is in it?

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

width of plow, gearing, motor, tires,clean title?

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Want a 90 Lincoln Mark VII?

I'll trade you my car for your truck. 106K, 5.0 High Output, loaded with options, best car you'll ever own!

linc.jpg

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

No fog light package on that baby ??

7. Boast Enterpris

That a great looking car. COOL color!! I don't know if that would be a fair trade or not!

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I am about to throw a 5 speed in her! Foglights had to go because of the March ram air set up.

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Nice interior shot.

5.0.jpg

10. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Oops, here is the interior. Luxurious leather. Love that smell!

interior.jpg

11. Boast Enterpris

The inside looks as good as the outside! Nice car!

12. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

where'd smitty go?

13. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

I'm here turfscape, your car looks pretty nice. I showed your car pics to the owner of the truck ,but although he agreed it is sharp he would prefer to sell the truck. I'm still waiting for more pics of the truck to post them.

14. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Still Available?????

Hey there is this truck still available? Looking for a couple of trucks for this season? If it is what part of Ohio?

15. Keith_480231

Or heck even the car?????

Or even if the car is still available???? Thanks

16. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

The car is getting a T5 5 speed and 3:73 gears in it right now. If you are interested, I'll let you know when it is done.

17. Keith_480231

Lincoln Mark VII

Yeah let me know when you have it all done. Have always thought that these were "cool" cars. And who know with all the "snow$$$" if it is going up for sale I will be interested in it for sure. My e-mail address is keith_480231@netzero.net Thanks.

18. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Keith, did you get my emails?

19. Keith_480231

Yes I did!

Hey there I sure did get your e-mails and appreciate you getting back with me on that. We all have fallen on hard times right now and are hurting for money. But that is why we are all looking forward to the "white gold" !!!!. Let me know if this is still available in a couple of months k? Thanks again

20. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

If anybody is interested $1500 takes it before it goes for tranny. Double that once tranny is converted to a 5 speed.