1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

89 Degrees

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Longae29, May 24, 2010.

1. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Its 89 degrees outside, and I'm sitting in my air conditioned office working on bidding for snow plowing....i love my job. (just don't tell my boss) :waving:

2. kolkie05

kolkie05 Senior Member
    from Chicago

Already sending out bids this early?

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Yup, doing the same here... already bid on 5 good sized properties..... I've been prospecting for the past 2 weeks... got alot more interest but the companies won't accept bids until august... oh well, i'll just have to fine tune my bids until then...

Good Luck to you!

4. kolkie05

kolkie05 Senior Member
    from Chicago

Damn I didn't even think people would look at bids this early maybe I'm missing the boat..lol

5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Look at it this way.... when do you think companies are making snow blowers, plows, sanders, ect......? Yup right now....... You don't want to wait till its cold out and almost snowing to bid accounts..... The accounts that have their act together are accepting bids now and those are the ones you want .......

Good luck and you've got time......GET ON THE PHONE!

6. kolkie05

kolkie05 Senior Member
    from Chicago

Guess it's time to start doing my homework! payup