1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88 yamaha terrapro 350 plow and brush hog mower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

This is a 1988 (only year made) Yamaha Terrapro. It is 2wd, 350 air cooled engine, same engine in the warrior, wolverine..... This has a 2 point hitch on the rear and has a 42 in rotary cutter on the back that hooks to the pto. High and low range manual transmission. Comes with 5 foot I think cycle country plow. Runs perfect. electric start, new interstate battery, there were other attachments available if you can find them. (post hole digger, tiller, snowblower, sprayer, finish mower) I just got it from the original owner (very little use, original tires, no tears on the seat) and have title in hand. Only reason I am selling it is so I can use the money to get as much salt piled up as I can while I can get it. I just saw one of these sell with a finishing mower and no plow for $2350. So $2350 obo.

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Dang, why so far away?? :)

I'd like to have one of those for around the yard/field.

Best of luck on the sale.

3. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

What he said. Im looking for something like that also, so I can go riding with my freind, and a plow would be a nice bonus also.

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

let's try this again. $2200 obo. It's going on ebay pretty soon where the other one sold for 2350. I just hate giving them all that money to sell it.

5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Anyone need a toy you can make money with?