1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'88 Landcruiser?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by DustyMcNuggets, Oct 17, 2006.

1. DustyMcNuggets

DustyMcNuggets Junior Member

I have a 1988 Toyota Landcruiser, and I was looking to make a little extra money this winter, so this is one of the first things that came to my mind, considering that my other job is working at Wachusett Ski Mountain.

So I've been looking online for the past hour or two trying to figure out the basics of this whole deal, but haven't had much luck, so I looked for a forum site, and found one.

I guess my questions basically are: Would I have to make any changes to my car itself to be able to attach a snowplow to it? How big of a snowplow would I be looking at? What is the difference in snowplow brands, whats better? What are all of the basic components involved in a basic snowplow setup? And how much money would a basic setup run me?

Thanks guys,

Dusty