1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88 Jeep With Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hummah2, Dec 27, 2009.

1. hummah2

hummah2 Junior Member

FOR SALE 1988 JEEP WRANGLER WITH SNOW PLOW

THIS JEEP IS WHITE WITH A BLACK TOP AND WILL DEFFINATLEY BE A MONEY MAKER. IT HAS A SNO-WAY 6 1/2 FOOT PLOW FULL POWER, AND ALSO HAS A POWER DOWN FEATURE WITH THE FLIP OF A SWITCH IT PUTS EXTRA PRESSURE ON THE PLOW FOR SCRAPING UP ICE AND HARD PACKED DOWN SNOW. APPROX 140,000 MILES ON THE JEEP. RUNS GOOD MAY NEED LITTLE WORK.
    I NEED TO SELL IT BECAUSE I DONT USE IT ANYMORE AS IT WAS USED TO PLOW MY HOUSE UPSTATE BUT NOW I HAVE A PLOW ON MY EVERY DAY TRUCK SO I NO LONGER NEED A SEPERATE VEHICLE TO SIT UP THERE AND NOT GET USED. THE JEEP NEEDS A LITTLE TLC BUT WILL TRUELY PAY OFF BY THE END OF THE WINTER. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE PURCHASE WITH ONE SNOW FALL.

contact me at macktuff@aol.com

2. masterson

masterson Junior Member

Is the jeep still for sale? What are you looking to get for it? Where are you on LI?