1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'88 Dodge LE150 project

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Banksy, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here is my new project I got for $800.00 It runs great, but still needs a tune up and maybe a good carb cleaning just for kicks. The interior was cleaned and the carpet removed and now Herculiner is the floor. Looks incredible. I found 2 doors, hood and bumper for $300.00 Getting those tomorrow morning. A flat bed will be installed after everything else is done. Whatcha think? xysport [​IMG]

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here is my '04 2500 diesel.[​IMG]

3. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

cool...cnt wait till shes done to see it...post pick asap when its done....good luck with it...cant go wrong with an older truck thats for sure

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks. I did not get the drivers door because the hing was breaking off from inside the door. We just got the bumper, hood and pass door. We just got in from putting on the front bumper. The bumper was cut out so it fits around the plow fram and sits nice and close to the truck. The truck will be white with black wheels and bumpers. It's a million degrees so we are done for the day until tonight cools off.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

Junk yard bumper modified to fit nice against the truck.

[​IMG]

Repaired floor and Herculined. Not perfect, but good for this project.

[​IMG]

No hood or bed.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

Another before pic.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That floor came out perfect! I like the new bumper better lol.

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am pleased how the floor turned out. The bumper was off a junk yard Dodge and yes it is better than the 4x4 block on the front.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

This afternoon I bought a 1995 white 2500 diesel 4x4 reg cab. It's got 201,000 miles and runs and drives excellent. It has peeling paint and a bed dent, but no rot or rust at all. I talked him down to 3200 from 3500 and sold him my D150 for 200, so I got the Chevy for $3000 even. I kept my Meyer set up from the Dodge, so I might have to do some fabricating to make it work. Pics to come soon. I did some thinking and staring at the old Dodge and she just was not worth anymore time or money.