1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88 Chevrolet 3500 Pick-up Heavy Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

1988 CHEVY 1 TON C-3500
    5.7, auto, air, sliding rear window, more. GOOD SHAPE SUPER DEPENDABLE, DRIVE THIS TRUCK ANYWHERE WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!! THIS TRUCK HAS 25K ON THE CRATE ENGINE BOUGHT NEW AT THE DEALER AND INSTALLED ($3000). IT HAS TONS OF NEW PARTS, NEW BRAKES,ROTORS,DRUMS,RADIATOR, HEATER CORE, UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS,NEW DOOR HINGE PINS NO SAGGY DOORS HERE. IT ALSO HAS HD REAR SPRINGS.

TRUCK SPENT MOST OF IT'S LIFE IN GEORGIA. THE BODY IS IN DECENT SHAPE. IF YOU NEED A DEPENDABLE TRUCK YOU CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE THIS IS IT. I FORGOT IT HAS A FRAME HITCH W/RECIEVER 2" AND BRAKE BOOSTER ALL WORKING.
    Asking $2500 or best offer
    JOHN 586-634-2904

88blk.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

First $1800 takes it

3. john95chevy

john95chevy Junior Member

i just sold an 88 1/2 ton 4x4 for $500

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Dude, what is your point?

That looks like a nice deal on a workhorse of a truck.

5. Metro Lawn

btw. Truck has Kenwood stereo / cd player, new windshield, new exhaust I bought this as part of a group of equipment and I don't want to sit on it. I figerd it cost me 1550.00 so I will let it go for what I paid. It is a good work truck for a cheap price.

6. Metro Lawn

Here are some more pics

88drr.jpg

88frt.jpg

88int.jpg

7. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Is this a C-3500 (like stated) or a K-3500 ?
    thanks

8. Metro Lawn

As far as I know it is a C, I thought that K was the 4x4 version. Sorry, not much of a Chevy guy I guess.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006