1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88-98Chevy/GMC Unimount Truckside

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Racer593, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Racer593

Racer593 Member

88-99 Chevy/GMC Unimount Truckside For Sale or Trade

Complete truckside mount and all wiring, minus controller.

Mount is in good shape, powdercoat is in good shape, looks nice.
    wiring is complete 9 pin assy, but like I stated, no controller.

I am looking to sell/trade up for a Unimount for my 2004 Silverado 2500(non HD)
    and a 12 pin harness.

$1000.00 firm plus shipping.
    I would prefer local pickup.
    I am approximately 25 miles west of Toledo Ohio.

Chris Double
    419-392-1224 cell

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have the mount for your 2500hd if you are interested.

3. Racer593

Racer593 Member

OK.Thanks. Kinda need to see where this goes first, but I will keep you in mind. I appreciate the info you gave me the other day.And you only have a mount correct? Would You want to PM me a price?
    Thanks
    Chris

4. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Well, I have a wiring harness too... but I don't. your trying to do somthing that is kinda impossible on that type of plow. I have a wiring harness for a 2004 chevy, but the harness that goes on the 2004 chevy will not match up with a unimount. you have to convert the the unimount to a 3 plug plow to make everything work correct. so I have the harness... but I don't.

I have a 2 plug on my 07 GMC, I just ran my light controls seprate on toggle switches in the cab. That allowed me to use an old harness and my old plow.

5. Racer593

Racer593 Member

My truck is a 2500 non hd. Do they use the same frame?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes they do

7. Racer593

Racer593 Member

Thank you Sir.

Chris